Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Heart Primary by SAHM Scrapper

Becky a.k.a. SAHM Scrapper has a brand new kit out this week. It is a collab with The Latest Scoop, Too and is called I Heart Primary. It is inspired by the group at their church for children aged 3-11. This group is called Primary. This kit is very versatile and can be used for just about anything, religious and non-religious! I LOVE the colors and the elements are so fun!! And it is free this week on their blogs. Make sure you grab them soon because they will only be free this week. Becky's blog and Kathy's blog. Here is Becky's preview: Here are my lo's with the kit. Come back later in the week and one of these will be quick page freebie for you!!

Also, don't forget Becky is having a CT Call right now. Click the image to make it bigger if you can't read it. Becky's kits are so cute. I LOVE being on her CT, so if you are interested, make sure you send her an e-mail. You won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment