Sunday, January 10, 2010

Manda's Scrappin Creations Store is OPEN!!

Manda's Scrappin' Creations has opened a new store at Enchanted Studio Scraps. And I am lucky enough to be on her CT!! I am very excited to work with her and her designs. So, in honor of her Grand Opening AND her 25th birthday this month, everything in her store is 25% off until the 25th!! And she is also having a bit of a contest on her blog. Go over there and comment guessing what day her birthday is on. On Jan. 16th, she will post the winner. The winner gets to choose a free kit from her store!!! She has two brand new kits in her new store. The first one is this one called I Heart You! Can I just say...I LOVE this kit! I love the pinks, reds, and browns. And the elements make this very versatile! Don't just think of this as a Valentine kit...it can be used for lots more!!!
Here is my layout with this kit!
Her second is this one called Dino-Riffic. Isn't it cute??
I haven't had a chance to work with this one yet, but it is on my list of things I want to do this week! Make sure you take advantage of these great deals! You won't be sorry

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Dana! I loved your I Heart You Layout. Those photos are so sweet and touching :D

    ReplyDelete