Monday, July 5, 2010

Let the Good Times Roll!!

I have a really fun kit to show you and I am extra excited about this one!!! It is called "Let the Good Times Roll" and was created by Scraps 'N Pieces. I was lucky enough to choose a theme, color palette, and name for one of their kits and this is the kit they created for me!!! It is perfect for all those family times spent bowling, rollerskating, and playing mini golf. I LOVE the way this kit turned out! Right now you can get this kit for just $2.50 in their store at Stuff to Scrap! And they also have the coordinating set of cardstocks that you can get for just a $1.00 when you buy the kit if you use this code: SNPltgtrCS {Preview linked to the store!} And here are the layouts I did with this kit:
For this one, I also used a template by BTA Designs!
Have a great day and Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment