Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Universe

I have the privilege of CT'ing for Dawn of Daybreak Scraps. I am really excited to work with her and her designs. The first kit that I have been able to work with is being released today. It is called "My Universe". It is a really fun Valentine's kit with non-traditional colors. With the fun elements, it is really versatile and can be used for so much more than Valentine's photos! And right now it is 20% off the regular price. So, click the preview to check it out at Funky Playground Designs! Here is the layout I did with this kit! Isn't it fun??

Also, if you haven't signed up for Dawn's newsletter, make sure you do so. I know she sent out an additional coupon and coordinating add-on for this kit!!

Have a great day and Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment