Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mint Tea Template Set and Fright Night

I had the opportunity to work with some really fun new products from Funky Playground Designs. The first one is the fab template pack called Mint Tea by Little Green Frog Designs. I love the layers in this set and that you can fit multiple photos on the page. They are so fun and make creating a beautiful layout a snap! You can find these at her store at FPD!I was also able to work with this fun Halloween kit by Digi Deborah Designs called Fright Night!! I love the colors of this! And the cute elements will not disappoint!! If you have Halloween pictures to scrap, you want to pick this kit up!!! And she also has it bundled so can get an alpha and some styles and save a little money!!

And here is the layout I made putting both products together!!

Have a great day and Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment