Monday, January 7, 2013

Manic Monday Sale from Meagan's Creations and a FREEBIE!!

Hi everybody!  How was your weekend?  Mine was Great!!
Sooo, it's a Manic Monday *singing to the Bangles* and you know what that means!!!  Yep, Meagan has another fabulicious product for 50% off today!  Today we have the Wishes and Wings Quick Page Album on sale.
(as always, the image is linked)
 I KNOW!!  Cute as everything, right?  I just adore these colors.  And at only half price, how can you resist?  I know I can't!  *running feet*  OK, I got my copy!  
Ohhhhh I said something about a freebie, right?  You know it.  
A special thanks to our wondermus CT member, Em, for this beautiful freebie quick page gift. <3
Link Expired!
Remember, the link is only available for 1 week.
Please send your friends here for their own copy!
Thank you for spending a part of your Monday with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment