Friday, March 8, 2013

New Things from Meagan's Creations

Kari here today to tell you about some fun, springy, vivacious and most of all FUN (did I mention fun?) kits that Meagan is re-releasing at ScrapMatters!  As usual, all previews are linked for your convenience.   
 Playground Play:
Playground Play Quickpages:
Playground Play Word Art Clusters: 
Playground Play Clusters: 
Playground Play Glitters:
Or for a super sweet deal, grab the bundle for only $10.80!
 And a collab with Crossbone Cuts Designs, Memory Clips and Down This Road Designs previously available at My Scrapbook Art, Birthday Blitz.
Plus Meagan's adding her Captured My Heart kit and word art to her store, in case you missed it during Meagan's Fresh Faced Feature at MSA.
And the Captured My Heart Word Art Clusters:
See?  Told you they were FUN!  And all these kits have me sooo ready for spring.  All these bright colors?  Oh yeah.  And on sale 20% off right now!!  I'll leave you with some fun (there's that word again!) pages by the team.  

 WHEW, that's a lot of news!!  Ohhhh wait, I said freebie, right?  Well, take a look here!  Cute as can be, right?  I know, you want it.  Make sure you 'like' Meagan's facebook page and click on the exclusive button!  (preview is linked for you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment